Thursday, September 17, 1992

6:30 pm

Uf. I went to Torreblanca yesterday to see Dave and Gitta. I had a nice time. Gitta and I had a chance to talk quite a bit. Dave's in Germany with Frank Zappa and plans to tour with Morrissey in October in Canada. Gitta told me about a crystal that Rita gave Dave. It seems to have helped them tremendously. Work has picked up. She told me how it "magically" appeared from England after Dave's drunken friend allowed it to be confiscated at the airport whilst delivering it from Dave's parents. It got to their mailbox -- without postage -- in one day. Strange things happen. Anyway, John, the film props guy and this cutie named Duncan, who's a cameraman on BBC's soap, "El Dorado" in Coín, were there. We talked a lot about life in Spain -- and about leaving it. There was also an older guy named Pat who I ended up going to bed with! I don't know how that happened! Should've been Duncan! Oh well. It was "an experience." Then I went straight into work this morning. I was so tired. Only stayed teaching Alberto until 1:00 pm. Then I slept all afternoon. Tonight I'm going to Annelies' yoga class! Should be fun. "An experience." When I read The Nation that Matt sent me, I get mixed emotions. I want to go back to the States and do radical things. The articles give me inspiration! But I also think, "Why go back to that shit?" Difficult. I have been enjoying life lately, although I've been feeling quite a void, too. I need a boyfriend.

No comments: