Wednesday, September 9, 1992

4:30 pm

Very suspicious again. Herbert's losing faith. He was complaining that he doesn't have any money, either. I now have the feeling I might be able to get another $300 or so from the weddings, but the money won't be there next Tuesday. Should I hang onto this camera for insurance? Yes! That, of course, would also mean that I can't travel. Hell, I don't know if i could stay through October. I got a letter from Matt today. Yea! He said I should be expecting a package soon. Yea! He told me that Kim Parfitt has been having a very difficult pregnancy. I need to write her, but don't have her address. I need to call Karen.


9:30 pm

Ran into Joel this afternoon. So we ended up going out for a drink. Then we went to get haircuts, but the place was full. Then we went over to Helen's, and Tomas was there, too. He invited us to his going away party tomorrow night. Cool. I decided not to go out to dinner with Joel and Helen tonight. I don't have the money, nor did I want to feel like odd man out. Joel's trying to get me to stay in Málaga. He said he'd take me to Canal Sur to introduce me around. And he said I should do independent productions. What is his story? Anyway, Helen's pretty interesting, too. She's been just about everywhere. But, you know, she seems a little "empty." too. Maybe she and Joel would be good together! But I haven't given up on him yet. Just going slowly as usual. Tomorrow we're going out on his boat! Yes! I'm enjoying this. The good life. So many cool experiences. I hope Jenny still comes to visit in October. She'd have a blast! Me, too!

No comments: