Wednesday, June 3, 1992




1:00 pm

I wish I had time to write more. I'm sure I'll leave out so many things. Yesterday, Bob and I went to Expo with Annelies and her sister. We had a really nice time together. Sometimes Bob and I click so well. Other times, like this morning, I feel we don't. We can't decide what to do. The weather's been really cloudy. We wanted to go to the beach. Maybe we'll go to Granada. We went on the sky cable car at Expo last night. That I liked. Actually, I was in a bad mood by that time. I was tired and crabby. We didn't get good seats for the fireworks/laser light show. On Monday, I worked only a few hours in the afternoon. I still feel so guilty because there's so much to do! But I want to spend time with Bob, too. I need to. We spent the morning sleeping late and going to the school. I worked all day on Sunday -- Communions and a wedding. But at least Bob was able to go to the beach. I was so mad because Daniel or María Carmen could've done it. What a waste of time! Bob came with me to the church Saturday morning and then I worked a few hours in the afternoon. Oh, I forgot. We went to visit Dave and Gitta Sunday night. It was nice. We had a romantic dinner out on the terrace. It was so nice to see them again, too. After Trujillo, Bob and I stayed in Cáceres and then Élvas, Portugal. We really had such a great time traveling together. I was down because of the rainy weather, but it was still nice. I wish we could've spent time in the city of Sevilla, but we just didn't have time. I wonder if the two of us could live together. He's thinking of coming back here to study Spanish for a couple of months. That would be nice. But I'm getting so fed up with Spain. Bob's right. I need to meet some gay friends here.

No comments: