Sunday, May 3, 1992

2:15 pm

I had a really nice time last night. Gitta came over and asked if I wanted to go out to dinner. I had wanted to -- but I thought that she and Barbara were gone, so I hadn't asked. We went to La Paloma. It had been almost a month! We got pretty drunk. Then we went to Donde. I met several new people. Guys from Switzerland, Sweden and Holland. I love to meet interesting people! We danced quite a bit, too. Went to Mesalina for a while, too. Before I knew it, it was 5:00! And I had to be up at 7:15!! Oh well. It wasn't so bad today -- only one First Communion. I feel so good to be working again. I played with the editor a bit today, and will do more tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to it. It's pretty nice equipment. Mitchell is so nice to me. He's been picking me up and dropping me off every day. He gave me the keys, so I can go in any time tomorrow! I love it! Y'know, Gitta and I talked last night about how everyone else around us is having sex. She's like me in that she's not getting involved with anyone here. Well, she doesn't want to. I just haven't had the opportunity! It made me realize (again) that I shouldn't get freaked out about these things. Not meeting gay men, not going to a gay bar. Who cares?

No comments: