Monday, April 27, 1992

5:00 pm

¡Basta! I'm sick of my whining. You, too? Things have worked out fine so far. They'll be okay in the future, too. I'm sure I'll be able to find someone to rent this place with me. If not, I'll stay anyway and can rent out the extra room like a bed and breakfast. Dirk left yesterday, but Elke's still here until Wednesday. We also have a Swedish bicyclist, Marcus, here for two days. It really could be a good idea renting this place out. I could be a slum lord! Maybe Bob and I could open a bed and breakfast in Málaga. It needs one. Potential! I still haven't gotten ahold of Bob. Last night and all day today, I've felt sick. I slept all day. María José came by for a while. She's leaving Sunday for England. Last night, Barbara, Hazlo (a very interesting Indian-British guy who's traveling) and Reijo (from Finland) and I talked about a lot of philosophical stuff. I really enjoy doing that. Hazlo told me where he thinks I can buy some hash. That could be fun.

No comments: