Sunday, April 19, 1992

4:00 am

Oh, I wish Bob were here! No, I'm not just saying that because I'm borracho or because nothing happened between me and Yop. I really wish he were here. It's going to be awfully hard when he is here, realizing that he won't be staying. We need to be together. There's no doubt in my mind. I wish Yop and I had ended up together tonight. It would've been nice. There's still potential for the future. Although he was asking about Gitta all night. Of course, I haven't told her that he's been talking about her. I'm so damn jealous! I'm drunk and/or stoned. Yop and his Dutch girls came over. Yop and I got stoned. Elke, Dirk and I had been talking about life/fate/etc. before. It was nice. This terrace has seen many an intellectual discussion! It just hasn't seen a romantic encounter between me and a cute Dutch guy. Yet! We went to Mesalina to dance. It was fun. House music. I'm too drunk to sleep now. I only had one beer out -- and a half-bottle of red wine here before. Shit. I can't believe it's almost 5:00 and I haven't had that much fun tonight. I did dance with Yop quite a bit. I enjoyed it. Did he? ¡Vale!

No comments: