Tuesday, April 21, 1992

10:45 pm

¡¡Tengo un trabajo!! ¡Estoy tan excitado! No puedo creerlo. I talked to the second socio of this new video production company. He speaks English -- yea! He's German. They already have all this work lined up. Weddings, First Communions. Starting May 1st! We didn't talk sueldo yet because he wants all three partners to be there. But he said he hasn't found anyone else with video experience. Ch-Ching! They need me! I don't know how many hours I'll be working, either, but he sounded like they have a lot of work already waiting. It will be perfect. I even told him that I have a friend coming in May and I can try to get him to work here, too. Bob! In Spain! Conmigo! So this means I'm not going to Detroit next week. Maybe at the end of June. Again, things change so quickly! Talk about flexibility! I talked to Bob for 20 minutes last night. I'm so looking forward to seeing him. He didn't get the Oakland job. Now he's free to move here. I hope he's serious about moving here. Life would be complete! Shit! My life is a dream -- come true! I kept thinking that I need to be cautious. Don't be too excited yet. But now, sí! How much money I can make is the remaining question. But, of course, there are possibilities at Alhambra todavía. Yo puedo trabajar dos trabajos. ¡Hay tantas posibilidades! Now Yop can move in here, too. Life is a peach.

No comments: